Saturday, January 8, 2011

1/8/10 - Breakfast

So...the fear has set in.  What do I do when I run out of ideas?  Hmmmm....going to try not to worry about it.  I may just end up getting a little redundant.

Today was a great day.  I love Saturday! Couldn't get the picture I REALLY wanted to capture today.  One of my favorite things in the whole wide world is when Nathan crawls into bed with us in the morning and we all just snuggle together.  It's really the best feeling ever.  I lay there this morning with my boys next to me wishing there was some way I could get a picture of that feeling.  Here's hoping that one of these days I figure out how to do it.  I'm pretty sure the flash will ruin the whole thing, but I may just have to get a decent tripod and give it a shot.


Enough talk about the shot I couldn't get today.  I gave up and went for breakfast.  Nathan got restless in bed, so I decided that we should let Daddy sleep in and go downstairs and eat.  Nathan's breakfast, Honey Nut Cheerios with raisins.  I especially love the Cheerios on the floor.  I've included two other photos for good measure.

50mm 1.4, f/3.5, ISO 1000, natural light

Inspired by a photo a photographer friend shared the other day.  Nice work Sadie....imitation...flattery and all that right?

100mm 2.8L Macro, f/2.8, 1/50 (lucky!), ISO 2000, handheld, natural light


Here is an almost right macro I was trying to get of my Mom's African Violet by the kitchen window.  I'm gonna give this one another shot in a day or two.....hopefully I can improve the focus on it.
100mm 2.8L Macro, 1/100, f/3.2, ISO 1600, handheld, natural light.

1 comment:

  1. There was a time when photography was only black and white -- and that sure wasn't bad. But color is cool too!

    ReplyDelete