Monday, January 3, 2011

1-3-11 - Music Lesson

 Was still rather sick today, and Nathan was an absolute angel.  I couldn't have asked for a better behaved and more cooperative 3 year old boy on a day like today.  He kept himself almost entirely occupied with really sweet, innocent and imaginative play.  It was fun to watch as I just lounged allowing my poor aching belly recover from the flu.  

Later in the evening, I had recovered enough to give Nathan a quick music lesson.  The object of the lesson?  The Chicken Dance.  Truly...an invaluable lesson I'm sure you'd all agree.  This led into several musical requests....first, "Row Row Row Your Boat" which of course my musically ambitious child insists on singing in the round. Then, "Castle on a Cloud" which lead to you tube footage of "Lonely Goatherd",  inevitably leading to one of his favorites  "Do Re Mi".  WELL....He loves to play the scale on the piano...so here he is playing the keyboard, making up tunes, and making his Mamma proud.


SS 1/50, f/2, ISO 800, 50mm, flash fired directly behind me and up 45 degrees.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad he was a good boy for you when you needed it. He can be very empathetic. And this black and white is cool, emphasizing the b&w of the piano keys. Beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete