Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1/25/11 - Dr.'s Office

Today I had a "well" visit with a new doctor.  Why does it always seem that whenever I make a well visit, I seem to get sick by the time the visit rolls around.  Probably has something to do with my garbage immune system.  Or is it an overactive immune system?  I don't know how that works.

ANYWHOO. 

Dr's visit.  In one of those backless garments, with my camera cause I'm doing this ridiculous project. New doctor is great. She was very personable...we chatted about kids and Disney and how it stinks that I'm sick.  I think she knows a thing or two about doctoring...she did know how to find my gigantic swollen glands, so that's good.

Here's the token photo.



Question...should I take the camera with me tomorrow when they draw blood for my blood tests?  Tempting....very tempting.

3 comments:

  1. but of course you should... btw, love bokeh from the blinds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree- great bokeh! Love the shot! Hope you are feeling better soon. I say no on taking it for blood tests, but that's just me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like your doctor, and that she could find your huge swollen glands. Hopefully by now her doctoring has you feeling better. Ohhhh, blinds. OK. BTW -- I washed blinds the last two days. They weren't glistening and shiny like these -- but they are now! One set took me 6 hours. That was for the landing.

    ReplyDelete