Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1/5/11 - My 3 Yr Old Makes Faces

I'm always telling people how difficult Nathan is to photograph. I can usually manage to get a few of him really looking at the camera and smiling, but I must consider that great luck...with a hint of persistence.

Here is a nice mixture of faces I got from Nathan this afternoon as I took him out for a few photos.  We have sad, goofy, silly, crazy, sleepy, rude, shouting, indifferent, angry and in the middle...I give you. Perfect.


Taken with my favorite lens...the Canon 70-200mm 2.8L IS.  Love love love!  Natural light... SS 1/320, f2.8, ISO 500, 140mm

2 comments:

  1. I so much appreciate the magnet you made of this Nathan Faces collage -- it has been on my fridge for almost a year. What a joy every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete