Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1/26/11 - Tulips

Decided against the blood taking shot.  Not because I didn't want to do it...but because it would have been amazingly difficult.  They always use my right arm...and I just don't think I could have possibly taken the photo with my left hand....shutter button being on the right and all.

SO, I settled for the tulips I got at the grocery store yesterday.  I figure they probably wouldn't last until tomorrow anyway.  Nathan picked these out.  I've got to stop letting Nathan pick things. I really wanted to get these cool yellow flowers, but Nathan insisted on the purple tulips.  Next time, I'm picking!

Here is the official shot followed by an honorable mention or two.  All taken with my 100mm 2.8L macro.




3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love #1, but #3 is a close runner up b/c those are to die for! LOVE the blue background with the texture! What is the blue by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sadie. The background is simply some blue seamless paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Nathan's pick -- he always did like purple.

    ReplyDelete