Monday, January 10, 2011

1/10/11 - Wonderful World

Here is the first hurried...gotta snap something...picture of the project.  Today was a rough day.  Tomorrow is my first day back to work after a long vacation, and I'm just not that good at switching gears.  I've been stressing and worried all day.  Nathan has been a bit sick today and so he's been needing his mama and I haven't had the chance to really focus on the things I needed to accomplish today.  I planned on really getting some work done during his nap...which sadly was only about 30 minutes today. UGH!  I have chorus tonight, and I'm not ready for that either.  I finally printed off the music that (although I've never once looked at it) I'm supposed to have memorized tonight.  Lucky for me it's a long drive to chorus and I'm a really quick learner. 

I'm just not feeling like I can do anything right today.  One of those days.  Here's hoping that the title of the song I will soon have memorized sinks in soon and helps drive away my anxiousness. 

1 comment:

  1. You know, Amber, when you consider everything, it is a Wonderful World.

    ReplyDelete