Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4/24/11 - Happy Easter

Had a lovely Easter celebration today.  Some friends hosted an Easter egg hunt at their house and Nathan had such a blast!  He was the oldest child there and we had to slow him down quite a bit so he wouldn't hog all the eggs. It's always so much fun to watch Nathan playing with other kids.  He's really grown in so many ways in the last 6 months since starting school.
 

Counting his eggs.

I love that I caught this.  He opened one of the eggs and the contents flew everywhere.

Official picture of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all! Especially him counting the eggs in his basket. Before I read the post, I could see his little finger pointing and knew he was counting. Oh, and I loved the one with the candies flying -- oh, and I love the picture of the day. Silly me -- loved them all the best!

    ReplyDelete