Monday, April 18, 2011

4/14/11 - Deviled Eggs

Whenever there is an event at Nathan's school, we are asked to sign up to bring a food item of some sort.  I always attempt to choose the easiest thing possible, but for the school's Easter party, Rich signed us up for Deviled Eggs.  I had never before made deviled eggs.  I'm pretty darn pleased with my first attempt.  They would have been more beautiful if I hadn't decided at the last second to add chopped celery (the celery clogged the fancy schmancy frosting tip).  Ah well, live and learn.

In the background on the right hand picture, you can see the flowers Nathan picked for me on our photo walk a few days ago. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yummy -- I never thought of using a frosting tip. Of course, I've only made them once. Like daughter, like mother. I'll remember about the celery. Live and learn. Hmmm -- I'm supposed to take my favorite finger food to a church party Friday night. Maybe I'll make deviled eggs.

    ReplyDelete