Thursday, March 10, 2011

3/10/11 - Pink Carnation

Here is the flower of the week.  I decided on the very affordable little pink carnations.  I really adore the look of these particular carnations.  The petals are just so frilly and delicate looking. I had a blast playing with the good ole macro lens this afternoon capturing these beauties.



If you read the comments below you'll see that my mother asked if Nathan chose the flower pictured above. The answer is no.  I couldn't decide between the pink and the purple flowers, so I asked Nathan which one he preferred. He liked the purple ones, but I just couldn't let the little pink ones go, so I got both. They look really lovely in the vase together.

Here is a close up of the purple ones Nathan picked.  Which ones would you have picked?



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful -- love the color and how delicate it is! My -- what a pretty picture! Was the pink your choice or Nathan's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably would have wanted the pink as well. They look so perfectly soft. I can almost smell them from here. :+)

    ReplyDelete