Sunday, May 8, 2011

5/3/11 - Open House

Tonight was Open House at my school.  I wasn't sure I would be able to go...but then I realized that Nathan was probably old enough that he could handle being there.  So after work I went and picked Nathan up at school and we went right back to my school where Nathan enjoyed playing all the instruments and playing with all the other kids.

His favorite thing to play that evening was the drum and the cymbal.  It was so amazing to listen to him playing the same rhythm over and over.  He was clearly practicing it and trying to perfect his music the way he wanted to hear it.  What a fine little musician I have.



1 comment:

  1. He is the best and sweetest 3 yr old ever! I've seen and heard him practice, and it is a joy to know that music lives in him already. I'm glad you took him with you. What a great day!

    ReplyDelete