Saturday, February 7, 2015

2/7/15 - Day 38 - Diva Day

Today was Harborlites annual Diva Day.  I wasn't able to work the whole day, but was able to perform on the show in the evening.  This is the world's best audience.  Hundreds of excited girls who impress rather easily.  I always have several girls running up to me after the show to tell me how amazing I am. They don't seem to have much of a filter.  I don't mind.  It's quite an ego boost.





I had planned to take a nice picture at some point...even brought the good camera, but there just never seemed to be an appropriate time.  I am a dutiful chorus member first and foremost! So, here's a goofy selfie of me all made up and show ready.  Aren't I just so beautiful!

Best part of this year's performance was that this was James's first time seeing my chorus perform live....well, since infancy.  It was Nathan's first performance since Diva Day about 4 years ago. Rich got a photo of us after the show.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the family got to see you performing. You are the Diva Deluxe!

    ReplyDelete