Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/7/11 - Sitting Out

For some reason, it is really hard for me to stand at chorus on Monday nights lately.  I'm fine most of the day...but when evening comes it feels like my belly is going to explode it is so full and tight feeling.  It is also really hard to breathe through a song and I stand there feeling constantly like I might pass out.  Finally, I decided that I had to sit out.  I HATE to sit out!  I don't remember this happening when I was pregnant with Nathan....but I suppose this is what they mean when they say every pregnancy is different.

Here's a snap I took with my iPhone as I watched the Harborlites do their thing. 

1 comment:

  1. I know you hate to sit out, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and everyone understands! Trackie just needs a little rest with his music!

    ReplyDelete