Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/6/11 - Puddles

It rained pretty hard today which kept us inside most of the morning.  Once it stopped I thought it would be a fun idea to go outside and play in the puddles.  I just warned Nathan ahead of time that he was going to get messy and wet and that he'd need to change his clothes as soon as we got back home.

He saw no problem with that, so out we went.

We had a great time!






Mostly

Nathan broke out the fake tears after about 30 minutes and the party was over. 

2 comments:

  1. As I scrolled down, I was delightfully surprised to see Nathan's face reflecting from the puddle. Cool! That one was his smiley face -- the bottom one tugs at my heart. Guess I'm a pushover! Looks like you had a lot of fun till the drama started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just amazing. I LOVE the reflection one. Amber, you are either a photographing genius or very blessed with the luckiest shots ever! I suspect a bit of both!

    ReplyDelete