Thursday, November 3, 2011

10/6/11 - We Still Love Disney

This was a harder than usual trip to Disneyland.  We had just gotten some worrisome news at our ultrasound this morning....but I had planned on taking Nathan to Disneyland, so it was a happy Disney day.

I had been waiting for a weekday after the school year had started so the lines would be nice and short.....sadly, the day I picked was the day after it had rained.  It was unusually crowded for this time of year.  Lots of lines, lots of me worrying while in line...but Nathan was great as usual.  He had a blast and I finally got an almost workable photo of him on the carousal.

1 comment:

  1. A VERY workable photo of him on the carousel! I'm glad you had a good day, despite the worry. Oh, my -- look at those eyes!

    ReplyDelete