Sunday, July 24, 2011

7/21/11 - A is for Amber

It's time.  A long time ago...before beginning this project, I sat down and made a list of several ideas that I could use in case I ran out of ideas....or just to keep the project fresh. I now resort to the first of these tactics.  We now begin the alphabet challenge.  I will post an image for each letter of the alphabet. Today is A.

A for Amber.  Since I was a girl, I've loved the sappy gem for which I am named.   I have often used it as a sort of nametag when teaching to help the kids learn my name.  (They call me Miss Amber).

I have lots of Amber. Here is a piece of Amber that my Mom gave to me.  This particular piece has an ant in it. So cool!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you still have that. You are Aunt Amber too! BTW -- it's a cool picture! And I like the Alphabet idea. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete