Friday, January 9, 2015

1/9/15 - Red Cheeked James


My, first thought when James was licking the fish tank at the emergency room the other day was, "boy, I sure hope James doesn't get sick".  It was also my 2nd thought when he tried to eat the arm of the emergency waiting room chair.  And my third thought as he stuck some of the trains in his mouth.

I had planned to use today, my last day of Winter Vacation, to take a technologically interesting image.  It was supposed to be my last day home alone with just Nathan and James at "kiddos".  But, sadly, when I picked up James from kiddos yesterday he was toasty, rosy, and lethargic.  Poor boy.  Fortunately he's pretty happy and has no other symptoms.  As I type this he sits next to me in his high chair picking a little at a his bagel and sipping now and then on some juice and watching YouTube videos of nursery rhymes.  Sweet boy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking he's trying to find something else fun to lick!

    ReplyDelete