Monday, December 19, 2011

12/6/11 - Playtime

I brought my camera out with us today with the intention of capturing a very different photo. First, I had intended on getting a photo at Target where we had planned on getting Nathan some new shoes. Sadly, they didn't have any shoes that he liked in his new size (11!). So, I then thought I'd just take pictures at the Library. However, because he was such a good listener at the store, I decided to take him to his favorite place for lunch. McDonalds! I even took him to the one with the play place. Brought my camera in and just loved the photos I got there, so I didn't even bother bringing the camera inside the library.


Isn't it wonderful how easy it is to please a 4 yr old?



1 comment:

  1. Eat hamburger, fries, milk, and yogurt -- and slide down a slide! Now, that's a treat! I remember the first time Nathan and I went to a McDonald's Playland. He was a bit nervous about going up the contraption to slide down the slide, but a boy who was a bit bigger encouraged him and showed him the way. Then a few weeks later, Nathan did the same thing for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete