Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12/26/11 - Father Son Bonding

We're getting ready for the big change that is about to happen in our family and have been thinking a lot about how we can make Nathan continue to feel special, appreciated, loved, and the focus of our attention.  Rich thought it would be a really good idea to start a weekly Father Son activity of playing tennis to give Nathan some real one on one time.

This was their first day out playing tennis.  Nathan did a really good job!  We played tennis for about 30 minutes and then explored the park on the new scooters Santa gave to all of us.


1 comment:

  1. TENNIS! I'll have to bring my racquet when I come in January. I loved this game and was able to play it for many years. Loved playing with my kids as they grew up. Some of my fondest memories were created on a tennis court, playing with my Father and then my kids. You'll have many yourself now.

    ReplyDelete