Thursday, December 1, 2011

11/17/11 - Thrill Seeker

Turns out my boy really is a thrill seeker.  Rich has been talking about Nathan trying out Tower of Terror at California Adventure for quite some time.  I know that Nathan loves roller coasters, but I worried that this ride might just be too scary for him.  Turns out my fears were completely unfounded.

Our yearly passes expire soon, so I was so excited when Rich was finally able to take a day off work so that we could go to Disneyland mid-week to take advantage of the short lines and Nathan could ride all the rides that his poor pregnant Mommy can't take him on.  What did he want to do first?


Tower of Terror!!!!!


SO excited in the Tower of Terror line.


We continued to have a fantastic day.

I just adore the look on Rich's face here.

Another first...Nathan gets to ride the swings tandem with Daddy.


It really is the happiest place on earth.

Nathan gets chosen for Jedi training and gets to fight Darth Maul!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hardly know where to start! The Tower of Terror post is so cool! You never know how a little boy will respond to something so scary -- guess we know now for sure that Nathan is fearless! We did have an inkling of that though. :-) Early on, when he was very little, you would explain what would happen to prepare for the drop in the dark on Pirates of the Caribbean -- and he survived beautifully. I'll never forget riding with him the first time on Space Mountain. If you continue to prepare him and he continues to listen, he will be so well prepared for the scary things in life. I love all these pictures and wish I could have been there with you. I'm so glad you have gotten some good use out of the Passes.

    ReplyDelete