Thursday, December 29, 2011

12/29/11 - YMCA

Nathan frequently asks if it's too cold to go swimming.  He really misses swimming when the season is over.  I thought it would be a great idea to head over to the indoor pool at the YMCA during the holiday vacation.  Turns out it was a great idea. 

Getting the picture was not easy.  It was hard to locate the point and shoot and waterproof case in the house...and then, I didn't have time to make sure the batteries were charged.  They weren't, so I didn't have many opportunities to get a decent shot.  Then, I forgot to turn the flash off, so there was that hurdle.  Here's the shot I ended up with. 

1 comment:

  1. Even with all those challenges, you got a memorable picture. Love that happy face in the water. Brings to mind his very first summer when we introduced him to the pool and the many times I took him swimming. He loved it from the start and carried that over from summer to summer with that love and delight increasing. Let's go swimmin'!

    ReplyDelete