Wednesday, August 31, 2011

8/27/11 - Day Late - Dollar Short :(

Well, it happened.  I missed a day!  Here's how.

We went out to dinner in Calabassas this evening with our friend Paul and I figured I'd snap a photo with my iPhone at dinner.  During dinner, we decided to go to Get Shaved for some shaved ice after dinner.  I decided that I'd take my photo there.  When we got to Get Shaved, the line much too long and it was too long after Nathan's bedtime to wait..so I didn't get my photo then.  I somehow forgot about the photo completely.

So, here is my attempt to rectify the situation.  I took Nathan to Get Shaved the next day...8/28/11. I'm hoping that the two photos on that day...one which should have been taken on the previous day...will make up for it.  I'm so disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you've rectified the situation with the famous photo re-creation! And the shaved ice looks beautiful, colorful, and delicious!

    ReplyDelete