Tuesday, August 30, 2011

8/11/11 - V is for Vase

Very very very late, again.  I stink at this project!

So I finally thought about the word Vase and attempted, somewhat unsuccessfully, a nice artistic photograph of my very favorite vase.  I purchased this vase at a Waterford store when I was in Ireland several years ago.  It was the most expensive thing I purchased in Ireland, but I'm so glad I got it.  It's beautiful and a perfect memento of that trip.

I threw a little tea candle in the bottom of the vase and went through great difficulty to light the tea light in the hopes that I could create something really cool with it.  It didn't come out as I'd hoped, but it will do.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you were hoping for, but I think this turned out to be very, very, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete