Friday, August 5, 2011

7/31/11 - K is for King

Sunday is family game night, so tonight we decided to try to teach Nathan to play checkers this evening.  Now, I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking I only suggested checkers because I needed a good K photo and thought I could get a picture of the King in checkers.  Well, to that I say.....you are very smart.   Turns out that Nathan is a little young still for checkers, but he still had a fun time trying to learn. 



Half way through the game I remembered Nathan had made a little crown at school earlier in the week and thought it would be fun for him to wear the crown now that he had a king in checkers.  So for my bonus photo....Nathan, King of the Sea.

1 comment:

  1. The checkers pic is very cool -- but naturally, Nathan is King!

    ReplyDelete