Wednesday, October 5, 2011

9/12/11 - LAPD

I was sitting at the computer today when I noticed that it sounded like a helicopter was circling my house.  In Los Angeles, it's always a little frightening to hear a helicopter circling your house!   I went on the back porch to see if I could see the helicopter, but I couldn't so I went back to the computer.  But I kept hearing it...so I checked out the front door...and yup...there it was...the reason for the helicopter.  Right across the street I see some men standing around and another man handcuffed and lying face down on the ground.  No police cars yet.  I imagine that this was the end result of some sort of hot pursuit.  Moments later several police cars arrived and I grabbed my camera to try and take a photo as safely and incognito as possible.  Then I locked my doors and ran inside in case this guy had an accomplice.

It's hard to see, but the handcuffed man is at the feet of the two men on the far left side of the photo.

1 comment:

  1. One less bad guy on the streets in the Valley -- unless, of course, he made bail or escaped or wasn't read his rights. Glad you were safe behind your 7 foot wall.

    ReplyDelete