Tuesday, May 12, 2015

5/12/15 - Day 132 - Atypical

I hate that I don't really know what's going on here. The facts: Photo taken on a Tuesday at 4:06pm. Nathan is shirtless. Nathan is asleep.  On the sofa.  This is all very bizarre.  I'd think that maybe this was a sick day, but I didn't post anything about it on Facebook, so I can't be sure. There aren't enough photographs around this to clue me in. (There's one of Rich shirtless and one of the spice tins as well as a video of Nathan and James practicing his song for the Talent show...both boys shirtless. Wonder if I was shirtless.) Maybe he was just abnormally tired? Maybe he was sad having had a difficult time with homework and cried himself to sleep. I just don't remember. Any of those things are plausible.

But, it doesn't really matter. The only thing that matters is that he is beautiful, he is peaceful, and I love him.


Ah! After a little more digging, I can see that I took a photograph of some toys we would be donating, the photograph taken at 12:34pm. That means I wasn't at work. That means that Nathan was most likely home sick. Phew! Mystery solved.

1 comment: